ANJA SHIRT MINI DRESS IN WILLOW GREEN
The Anja Shirt Mini Dress in willow green is designed with a belted, asymmetric front wrap closure. Its puffed sleeves are balanced by the short wrap silhouette and its deep neckline. This mini dress is cut from 100% Belgian, sustainable linen and its cuffs close with sustainable shell buttons.
Throw this mini-length dress over a bikini on the beach, wear it with a pair of wedges on a hot summer night out, or wear it as a kaftan over a pair of leggings when traveling.
- Made of 100% MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features buttoned cuffs lined with sustainable shell buttons.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Marcie is 171cm tall and is wearing a size S.
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...