Anna Linen Blouse - White
The Anna Linen Blouse has a flattering cut that suits all shapes: made from lightweight and breathable linen, this white tie top wraps around your body like a second skin. This linen wrap top features a tie that can be fastened in the front, wrapped around the body, or left open when worn as a cute jacket.
We love this organic linen top for its trans-seasonal features (linen keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter!): wear this white linen blouse as a beach cover-up over your favorite bikini, as a cute wrap around blouse with a pair of jeans, or as a thin jacket.
- Made of 100% sustainable, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening on its cuffs.
- Designed in London and ethically crafted in Portugal.
- Clara wears a size S and is 167cm tall. If you want the blouse to sit more loosely, size up.
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...