Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation-S160 deep, with red undertones
The Soft Focus liquid formula is designed to balance normal, sensitive and combination skin types, while instantly providing a naturally soft, satin finish. This medium coverage formula is a favorite of professional makeup artists worldwide.
The organic and wildcrafted antioxidant-rich ingredients in this breakthrough formula include brightening Camellia and Vapour’s proprietary Herbal Enlightenment Complex: Frankincense, Tulsi and Lotus to help soothe, calm and protect.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
• Vapour’s proprietary Herbal Enlightenment Complex of Frankincense, Tulsi and Lotus helps soothe, calm and protect
• Skin-nourishing essential fatty acids & antioxidants
• Evens skin tone & texture
• Enhances natural glow
• Quick & easy application
• Lightweight & breathable
• Does not settle in lines & pores
• Great for men & women
Camellia Seed Oil: easily absorbed, antimicrobial, antifungal, full of antioxidants + fatty acids, brightens skin.
Sunflower Oil can help clear pores, treat acne, firm, balance oil production, and moisturize.
Castor Oil- Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, can inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria, moisturizes, and stabilizes the skins oil production.
Frankincense: Can reduce dark spots, fights acne, inflammation fighting, wound healing, and anti-aging.
Tulsi/Holy Basil: An ayurvedic adaptogen, it is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it great for inflammation and blemishes. Can help sooth and calm.
*Camellia Seed Oil, **Sunflower Seed Oil, Silica, Castor Oil, mica, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, **Beeswax, Tomato Fruit Extract, Elemi Gum, Myrrh Gum Extract,Tocopherol, Frankincense Resin Extract, **Tulsi/Holy Basil Leaf Extract, **Lotus Leaf Wax, Patchouli Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ci 77499
How to Use
2. Allow product to absorb into skin before applying Atmosphere.
3. Super-concentrated; a little goes a long way. Start with one-half pump of Atmosphere on back of one hand (and up to two pumps for buildable coverage).
4. Dot on face with fingertips.
5. Blend well into skin with fingertips (recommended), sponge or brush.
6. Allow Atmosphere a moment to absorb before applying concealer.
* If separation or dispensing disruption occurs, open stir, shake well and tap firmly against palm.