Block blue light burnout with Eye Armor.† This vision and eye health supplement is made with natural carotenoids and antioxidants to protect against eye strain and eye fatigue.† Talk about a sight for sore eyes.
- Improve visual function
- Reduce glare sensitivity
- Enhance night vision
- Prevent eye strain and fatigue
SHIELD FROM DAMAGING WAVELENGTHS
- Blue light is made of high-energy wavelengths that mess with your sleep and cause oxidative damage to the delicate tissue in your eyes
- In today’s digital age, you’re exposed to more blue light than any previous generation
- When you don’t have enough macular carotenoids (antioxidants), your eyes resort to an inferior defense mechanism called retinal, which releases cell damaging energy at night
STRONGER EYES FROM THE INSIDE OUT
- 24 mg of lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin, the clinically-studied dose that shows the full range of eye and brain benefits
- Antioxidant powerhouses astaxanthin and bilberry fruit complement this unique formula
- Softgel delivery with Brain Octane® oil to help ensure absorption of fat-soluble carotenoids
- The powerful macular carotenoids and antioxidants in Eye Armor® work together to absorb high-energy blue light without releasing free radicals that cause oxidative stress
DIGITAL AGE DEFENSE IN A BOTTLE
The high levels of blue light in our environment have become such a nuisance that some experts compare it to corn syrup—artificial and bad for your body. Approximately 65% of American adults have digital eye strain, and 75% of them use multiple screens. Eye Armor was specifically formulated to improve visual performance with the digital age in mind.
How To Use
Take one softgel daily with food. Use eye armor consistently for best results.
LUTEIN AND ZEAXANTHIN
High-powered carotenoids from Aztec marigolds—Lutein preferentially deposits in the outer layer of your macua, zeaxanthin in the middle and meso-zeaxanthin in the center for the full range of benefits.
From green algae, astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant that works to protect your eyes from free radicals and oxidation.
One of the richest natural sources of anthocyanins in the world, accounting for its extremely high antioxidant content and potency. Historically used by pilots to improve night vision.