RONJA HALTERNECK TOP IN BLACK
The Ronja Halterneck Top in black is the only going-out top you'll need this summer. Cut from sustainable linen, this black halterneck wrap top comes with an open back and a slightly cropped hem. It's crafted from OEKO-TEX®-certified linen woven from European & Masters-of-linen-certified® flax and has been made in Portugal.
Gabriela pairs her Ronja halterneck wrap top with the Catalina Wrap Skirt in black for an elegant summer look.
- Cut from 100% OEKO-TEX® & Masters-of-linen®-certified linen.
- Features a mother-of-pearl button-fastening.
- Designed in London and ethically crafted in Portugal.
- Gabriela wears a size S and is 171cm tall.
- Fits true to size.
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...