ROSE OVERSHIRT IN TAUPE
The Rose Overshirt in Taupe is your perfect all-weather companion. The Rose has a slightly loose shape with fitted sleeves, meaning it also works well worn open. Minimal details include two deep chest patch pockets and a front fastening made of dark brown Corozo buttons.
Wear it as a shirt with a pair of airy linen trousers or unbuttoned as an overshirt paired with a white tee and denim jeans. Looks also great when worn over a bikini.
- Made of 100% Belgian linen, certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark.
- It features a front button fastening made of biodegradable milk-waste buttons.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Fits true to size. Clara is wearing a size S and is 165cm tall.
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...