Catalina Linen Wrap Skirt - One Size
The Catalina Linen Wrap Skirt in Camel is an effortless piece that drapes around your body. It is cut from lightweight, opaque linen and sits high on the waist.
The ruffles accentuate the flattering wrap shape and the wrapping element of the skirt allows for easy size adjustments.
- Made of 100% Belgian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Ties at the side - the wrap element allows for easy size adjustments.
- All of Arkitaip's fabrics are certified with the MASTERS OF LINEN®-mark and carry the OEKO-TEX® 100 Standard-Label guaranteeing a traceable, sustainable, European production.
- Here's why we love linen so much: linen is a natural, durable, hypo-allergenic, temperature-regulating and highly breathable material. The cultivation of flax (the plant linen is made of) is environmentally-friendly as it uses less water, chemicals and land. Find out more here.
- Arkitaip source their linens from Italy, the Czech Republic, Belgium, and Austria.
- They fully oversee their supply chain, putting the highest ecological and social standards at the core of their work.
- Their garments are made in Portugal by a small team of seamstresses. By solely working with European small-scale suppliers, we can guarantee fair wages & good working conditions.
- Hang tags are made of sugar cane waste & care labels are cut from organic cotton.
- Arkitaip's shipping mailers are made of home-compostable cornstarch.
- They've fully elimiated plastic from our supply & shipping journeys.
- Read more about their mission here.
- Wash your linen piece gently and preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it on a low temperature (ideally cold or on max. 30 degrees) and on a gentle spinning cycle to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...
- Read more on how to wash more eco-friendly here.