The Derma Roller
The 600 Titanium Microneedle Alitura Derma Roller
The single best way to freshen up your appearance for the high performance lifestyle. The derma roller is the beauty industry’s best-kept secret. Benefits include:
- Boost collagen production*
- Reduce the visibility of scarring & premature skin aging*
- Combat stretch marks & cellulite*
- Reduce the appearance of large pores*
- Diminish the appearance of bags & dark circles under eyes*
Vibrant Market offers two sizes:
- .5 mm
- 1 mm
Andy’s Tip: We find that we usually replace our Derma Roller after around 15-20 facial uses to keep treatment as effective as possible. Note that the number of uses can vary from person-to-person based on individual use.
Derma Rollers are scientifically proven to:
- Increase absorption of nutrients from your favorite skincare products – as you Derma Roll, blood circulation to the capillaries in your skin dramatically increases. Therefore, any moisturizers, serums or masks you use will work even better as the nutrients in them are driven to your skin cells.
- Make your skin younger – your skin will not only look younger; it will actually be younger on a cellular level. Microneedling leads to the release of growth factors which stimulate the formation of new collagen (collagen synthesis), and elastin in the papillary dermis. In other words, it renews your skin cells, creating younger, healthier, flawless skin.
- Regenerate new skin cells and blood vessels, it’s like a cellular makeover for your skin.
- Eliminate scar tissue, stretch marks, cellulite, and minimize pores – along with any other inflammatory issues of the skin, acne and other blemishes.
Cleaning Your Derma Roller
It is very important to sterilize your derma roller between uses. You can do so by using isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide; we recommend using isopropyl alcohol. Simply submerge your roller in a cup of alcohol for 1 to 5 minutes. You can then let it air dry or shake off the excess liquid prior to use.
Derma Roller FAQ
Which size do you recommend I use? We recommend choosing a size based on your experience with derma rolling:
- .25 mm – Beginner
- .5 mm – Intermediate
- 1 mm – Advanced
How often should I replace my Derma Roller? Andy recommends replacing any Derma Roller used on the face after around 15-20 uses to keep treatment as effective as possible.
Do you offer replacement heads? We are looking into it, but not at this time.
How do I clean my Derma Roller? It is very important to sterilize your derma roller between uses. You can do so by using isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide; we recommend using isopropyl alcohol. Simply submerge your roller in a cup of alcohol for 1 to 5 minutes. You can then let it air dry or shake off the excess liquid prior to use.