Holi (Rose) No.4 Deodorant
A sensual and exotic blend of sacred sandalwood and heart opening rose. The smell is intoxicating and healing. Sandalwood is a pheromone and acts as a natural deodorant.
Some people experience a transition phase as they move from conventional antiperspirants or deodorants to plant-based deodorants. Your body may need some time to adjust. Don't give up if during your first couple of weeks of use you experience more sweat and changing odors.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, known to soothe dryness and restore the skin’s natural bacterial balance to reduce odor.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a hydrating layer with a velvety finish.
- Castor oil is produced by cold-pressing seeds from the Ricinus communis plant. This thick, natural oil is known to hydrate the skin and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
- Sandalwood oil is commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
- Rosa damascena oil is valued for its hydrating and nurturing properties. Associated with the heart chakra, this fragrant oil is often used in aromatherapy to cultivate feelings of self-love, acceptance, and compassion.
Organic coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, beeswax, sunflower butter, avocado butter, castor oil, rose essential oil, sandalwood essential oil, love.