Cymbiotika’s Liposomal Elderberry Defense is a powerful antiviral combined with some of the most powerful vitamins, minerals, and herbs are known for supporting the immune system. Elderberry contains natural Vitamin C, quercetin, and phenolic acids. Combined with zinc, copper, echinacea, and selenium, this powerful hypertonic blocks the flu virus from entering the cell to create overall wellness year-round. Elderberries contain chemical compounds called anthocyanidins, which are known to have immuno-stimulant effects. Other health benefits of Elderberry include naturally improving colds, sinus issues, nerve pain, inflammation, allergies, chronic fatigue, and constipation.
- Organic Elderberry Juice Extract: Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a flowering plant recognized for its powerful immune-boosting properties with a history that dates back to 400 BC. Our elderberry comes from 100% organic freeze-dried elderberry juice instead of elderberry syrup concentrates.
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract: Research shows Echinacea’s ability to raise the white blood cell count, which helps the body fight off infections in a powerful effect on the immune system. Published studies highlight this herb for having the ability to prevent colds.
- Sodium Ascorbate: One of a number of mineral salts in ascorbic acid (vitamin C). It is a bioavailable and more alkaline form of vitamin C, known for supporting the immune system and protecting the cells against free radical damage. It is also required for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-Carnitine, and neurotransmitters.
- Zinc Bisglycinate: Zinc is a trace mineral that is essential for over 200 enzymatic functions within the body and plays a powerful role in immune health. Zinc Bisglycinate is a well-tolerated and bioavailable form of zinc. Because it is bound to glycine, it is absorbed fully intact and does not compete with other minerals for absorption.
- Copper Bisglycinate: A trace mineral essential for cardiovascular health, connective tissue, lipid metabolism, neurological health, bone health, and skin health.
- Selenium Selenomethionine: An essential and powerful antioxidant mineral known to lower the risk of cancers, reduce heart disease, decrease mental decline, reduce asthma symptoms, balance the thyroid and boost overall immunity.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin: Fully derived from organic coconuts. More gentle and stable than alcohol, it is the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil containing Phosphatidylcholine: Used to create micelle technology. We use cold-pressed sunflower oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflowers using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. Once the PC is extracted from the sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient-dense Oleic Acid form to a more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles, and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.
- Purified Water: Triple distilled water is considered the most neutral and pure of all water sources. It acts as a carrier for other ingredients.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: An alkaline mineral and electrolyte necessary for cardiovascular health, strong bones, and muscle function. It supports the muscles' ability to contract, making it essential for a strong, regular heartbeat and for digestive health.
- Organic Vanilla Extract: These compounds of vanilloids and vanillin reduce brain inflammation by lowering cytokine production.
- Organic Lemon Peel Oil: Uplifting and cleansing for the mind and palate. Our lemon essential oil is high in terpenes which provides the perfect defense against bacteria while simultaneously creating a flavor that both children and adults love!
- Organic Orange Peel Oil: Provides antimicrobial defense while also producing a pleasant and refreshing flavor.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol): This is the most bioavailable form of vitamin E that assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Organic Monk Fruit: Derived from the lao han guo berry. It is a solid pre-biotic and sweetener alternative with zero grams of sugar and carbohydrates.
How to Use
- Dosage: 1 Tbsp (15ml) daily or as preferred
- Squeeze onto a spoon or directly into the mouth to consume. It is best taken with food and can be mixed into your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- Can be taken every day at rise or night.
- May be taken at the onset of any cold, flu, or sinus inflammation to help ease symptoms.
- May be taken if those around you are sick, to boost your resistance.
- Store: in a cool, dark place or refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
** DISCLAIMER **
If taking medication, pregnant, or breastfeeding please consult a licensed healthcare provider before taking this supplement.