Liposomal Ultra Vitamin
The ultimate state-of-the-art multivitamin blend offers maximum absorption and efficacy. The formula includes many active forms of B vitamins along with a comprehensive blend of stable and metabolically active vitamins and antioxidants. Three of the most potent carotenoids known – lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene — are included to broaden the spectrum of protection.
Unlike standard vitamin blends, Quicksilver Scientific®utilizes the most absorbable, stable and metabolically active forms of all of our basic vitamins. The blend includes highly bioactive B vitamins, Vitamin D3 for maximum effect, both forms of Vitamin K, and trimethylgycine to support methylation and liver detoxification. It includes Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate, a form well tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity. Tocotrienols, part of the vitamin E family, offer unusually potent antioxidant activity, and three specialized carotenoids can broaden that antioxidant protection, especially safeguarding the eye and vision.
Because absorption of standard oral formulations of vitamins and antioxidants can vary, Dr. Chris Shade developed our liposomal Ultra Vitamin Elite. Liposomal delivery systems have been shown to lead to more immediate effects and more stable artemisinin plasma concentrations. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, these very small liposomal and nanoemulsified particles enhance lymphatic circulation, shown to ease the burden on the liver that may occur with conventional formulations.
- Uses vitamins in forms most easily absorbed by the body
- Can protect vision
- Can support the nervous system
- Support bone health
- Support the immune system
- Support energy and metabolism
- Support skin health
- Suggested Use: Take 1 tsp. per day. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into water. Best taken on empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl polyethylene glycol succinate 1000 and as natural mixed tocopherols), Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin), milk thistle extract, EDTA (as preservative), natural citrus oil, and natural flavoring.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems®
Quicksilver nutraceuticals utilize modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world's most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish your cells as they deliver their core active ingredients faster and more effectively.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.