- Increase your absorption of key amino acids & certain vitamins
- Experience better digestion & gut health
- Increase your energy levels
- Enhance your mental clarity and focus
- Experience faster muscle recovery
- Contains 100,000 units of protein-digesting enzymes per capsule
- Vegetarian-friendly, vegan-friendly, dairy-free, and soy-free
Why Masszymes is the best digestive enzyme supplement on the planet:
- 100% plant-based naturally-derived digestive enzyme blend
- Contains highly concentration of enzymes that are active at a variety of acidity levels, which ensures optimal digestion throughout the entire digestive tract
- Highly concentrated with enzymes that digest proteins, starches, sugars, fibers, and fats
- Maximize digestion and nutrient absorption
- Relieves indigestion, gas, bloating, and fatigue after meals
- Contains both digestive and systemic protein-digesting enzymes
- Take with meals to enhance digestion and nutrient absorption
- Take on empty stomach for systemic enzyme benefits
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients
- Improve exercise recovery and tissue remodeling, which is important for wound healing and skin rejuvenation
- Incomplete protein digestion can result in food fragments that can cause food allergies or sensitivities. Masszymes is designed to maximize protein digestion and minimize inflammation from food
How Digestive Enzymes Work?
Enzymes help catalyst numerous biochemical reactions in your body. With aging and stress, we deplete our enzyme reserves, which leads to nutrient deficiencies, fatigue, weight gain, and poor skin health.
MassZymes is a 100% plant-based highly concentrated digestive enzyme. It contains enzymes that are active at a variety of pH levels in order to fully support your digestion throughout your digestive tract. It also contains Astrazyme, a proprietary blend of highly active systemic enzymes, and extracts of astragalus and Panax notoginseng.
How To Take
To get digestive benefits, such as reducing bloating, indigestion, and post-meal fatigue, take digestive enzymes with meals. To reap systemic benefits of plant proteases, such as improved exercise recovery, breaking down inflammatory proteins and scar tissues, and wound healing, take it on an empty stomach.
Plant proteases can provide both digestive and systemic benefits, and we would recommend adjusting the timing of your intake based on your goals. You can also take it both with and without meals, even on the same day. However, you should take it with food if taking supplements on an empty stomach causes upset digestion.
Please consult a physician before beginning any new supplement, diet, training program, or if you are undergoing treatment of a medical condition.