Patented prebiotic and probiotic supplement with Lactobacillus Plantarum OM
- Increases mental clarity and focus
- Improves sleep and recovery
- Boosts your energy level
- Reduces bloating and gas within days
- Helps with weight loss (when combined with calorie deficiency)
- Helps you gain more lean muscle (when combined with proper nutrition and training)
- Protects your body against bad bacteria and other pathogens
- New patented SUPER-strain for maximal protein digestion and assimilation
- Specifically prepared as freeze-dried culture to remain potent through your digestive system
- Can multiply inside your gut so you don’t need as many colony forming units (CFUs) as other probiotics
- Requires no refrigeration to maintain potency
- Vegetarian-friendly, lactose-free, 100% plant-based
- “Good guy” bacteria to fight off the bad guys and help your good gut bacteria win-the-war inside you
- Optimizes your healthy gut microbiome when taken on an empty stomach
- Optimizes your digestion when taken with food or in the morning
Probiotics and Healthy Gut
An unhealthy gut may have:
- An imbalanced immune response, which may result in allergies, autoimmunity, and food sensitivities
- Inability to produce and secrete adequate digestive liquids and enzymes, leading to indigestion, nutrient deficiencies, and sometimes bacteria overgrowth
- A weak barrier that allows allergens and bad bacteria toxins to reach your bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation
- Poor communication with the brain, which can lead to mental health disorders and brain fog
- Unhealthy movement that may result in constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and bacteria overgrowth
For example, if you have an unhealthy gut, you may have inflammatory symptoms that are not necessarily digestive problems. However, digestive problems such as gas, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain are symptoms of an unhealthy gut. They could be skin problems, brain fog, depression, irritability, fatigue, and weight gain.
Probiotics promote all aspects of a healthy gut. They help balance the immune response, add to your digestive enzyme bank account, strengthen your gut barrier, communicate with your brain, and promote healthy gut movement.
How to Take
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Your gut secrete digestive enzymes and stomach acid when you have food in your stomach. Therefore, you should take your probiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, probiotics are still beneficial when taken with meals.
Our P3-OM preparation (freeze-dry method) can withstand stomach acid and digestive enzymes, so you will still experience the benefits even if you take it with meals.
On average, it takes between 9 - 11 hours for food to reach the colon after ingestion. To use P3OM to support protein digestion, take it in the morning. To use P3-OM to kill bad bacteria in the gut or improve your microbiome, take it at night before bed.
If you are taking antibiotics or supplements that may have antibacterial properties, be sure to take them at least an hour away from your probiotics.