The Cleansing Balm
A solid balm that melts across the skin to easily rinse away impurities and makeup, leaving no residue. Provides a thorough yet ultra-gentle cleanse for a radiant, refreshed complexion.
- Dissolves and removes the daily build-up of dirt, oil, environmental impurities and stubborn makeup.
- Tones, purifies and decongests the skin for a clear, refined complexion.
- Nourishes and hydrates for soothed, smooth skin that is glowing with health.
- Conditions and satiates the skin without stripping or disrupting its pH.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key nutrients to the cells.
- Comes with 'The Cloth' (100% cotton muslin) to gently exfoliate the skin for an exceptionally sensorial experience.
USER TRIAL RESULTS*
HYDRATION & MOISTURIZATION:
98% agree skin feels balanced and hydrated.
98% agree skin feels deeply nourished and conditioned.
TONE & TEXTURE:
96% agree skin looks smooth and plump.
94% agree pores look smaller when used in conjunction with The Cloth.
92% agree skin feels decongested and toned.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SQUALANE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, PHYTOSTEROLS, BISABOLOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SORBITAN OLEATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERIN, WATER/ AQUA, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEM EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, XANTHAN GUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ARGININE, PHENYLALANINE, GLYCINE, LYSINE, SISYMBRIUM IRIO SEED OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, OLIGOPEPTIDE-4, OLIGOPEPTIDE-177.
HOW TO USE
May be used as a complete cleanser on its own, or as the first step in a double cleanse regimen, followed by The Cream Cleansing Gel.
- Use fingertips to massage a pea-sized amount of balm into dry skin, paying special attention to areas where dirt, oil and stubborn makeup accumulate.
- Add water to emulsify, and continue to massage.
- Soak 'The Cloth' in warm water and apply gently to the skin in circular motions to remove impurities and excess balm.
- Pat skin dry before continuing with the rest of your Augustinus Bader skincare regimen.
- Rinse 'The Cloth' thoroughly and allow to hang dry between uses.